Foreign Investors

 Intuition Enterprised works with foreign companies and trust to invest in businesses within the United States.
We help plan, manage, and discover a best fit of companies and properties to invest in with the U.S. 
We tailor our services to your needs and in accordance with tax regulations in your home country.
  1. 1
    What is the best entity to invest in?
    Investing in an an LLC versus a U.S. limited partnership or C-Corporation depends on your home countries tax system. It best to work along with a local accountant to determine which entity is the best match.
  2. 2
    Can foreign investors own an LLC in the United States
    Foreign individuals can own LLCs, C-Corporations, and/or Limited Partnerships. However, foreign individuals cannot on S Corporations.
  3. 3
    How long does it take to set up an LLC?
    This time varies between states, some being approved in as early at 24 hours. We advices allowing three to four weeks for the process, including customized documentaion preparation, to be completed.
  4. 4
    Are separate LLCs required for each asset or property?
    Having separate LLCs is not required. However, it is beneficial to segregate assets in order to avoid an issue with one asset affecting the other assets or properties.
  5. 5
    What are the tax rules for direct investments into the US?
    Non-U.S. individuals are usually subject to regular U.S. federal income tax on business income that is obtained from U.S sources. More information can be found in the link below.
  6. 6
    What entity is best for real estate investors?
    The limited liability company (LLC) is the best for investors as it offers asset protection and flow through taxation. They are also affordable to both set up and maintain.
  7. 7
    How do I obtain an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)?
    A form must be filled out with the IRS. Normally after filing your first LLC tax return, the IRS will assign you an ITIN.
IRS Form